Take an exhilarating zip line tour along the Snake River in Twin Falls.
Fly through the sky and along the Snake River Canyon. Strap in for an exhilarating ride next to one of Twin Falls’ most beautiful destinations. Take in the views of the river below, the I.B. Perrine Bridge and canyon floor.
What to Expect:
- The tour will take between 1 hour and 2 hours, depending on the number of participants in the group. You will be riding 4 zip lines.
- Wear good shoes! You will be hiking about 1/4 mile total and climbing mild grades between the lines.
- Your tour will begin in Centennial Waterfront Park where you will check in at our kiosk.
- Our guides will show you how to ride the zip-line safely and ensure you are comfortable with the gear and harness.
- We provide transport alongside the Snake River up to the first of the zip lines and back to the club house after the last line.
- Guides will share information about the history, geology, and wildlife in the Snake River Plain and Idaho as the group travels between the lines.
Open March through September.