Lights & Lasers At Shoshone Falls
RESCHEDULED FOR THE WEEKEND OF SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2020
PRESENTED BY FIRST FEDERAL BANKING
Watch the thundering waters of Shoshone Falls and canyon illuminate after dark with the shimmering power of hundreds of lasers. This year’s show will be even better than last year and designed to celebrate the Snake River and her magnificent beauty. Enjoy free family activities in the park before the show, musical entertainment and food vendors. Come see theNiagara of the West in a whole new light.
TICKET SALES COMING SOON!
Sign up below to get updates on ticket sales and other event alerts.Sign Up Now
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
MORE INFORMATION ON DATES AND TICKETS TO COME.
For additional questions, please contact Southern Idaho Tourism at [email protected]
Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Twin Falls
- TownePlace Suites Twin Falls
MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT!
- Zip the Snake
AWOL Adventure Sports operates a four line zip course that will take you racing at 45mph through the Snake River Canyon. Participants will experience an exhilarating ride while enjoying the natural beauty of the canyon.
Reservations are required: https://paddlethesnake.com/zip-the-snake/
- AWOL Adventure SportsCome down and kayak 486′ below the Perrine Bridge or paddleboard to Shoshone Falls. Experience the Snake River Canyon in an exhilarating way! AWOL offers paddle sports rentals.
Reservations suggested, but not required. https://paddlethesnake.com/rentals/kayak/
- Gemstone Climbing GymMagic Valley’s first indoor Climbing and Fitness Facility! We have something for everyone, from first-time climbers and families to groups, to serious rock climbers. Our #1 goal is to provide a facility that any person can attend and have a great time.
Great for kids – equipment available for rent. http://gemstoneclimbing.rocks/about-gemstone/
- Putter’s Mini-GolfPutter’s Mini Golf is Idaho’s Premier miniature golf facility. We offer 19 unique, challenging and fun holes themed around Idaho. New facility with holes that are modeled off Shoshone Falls, Balanced Rock & More.