- This event has passed.
Lights & Lasers at Canyon Springs Golf Course
September 24, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - September 26, 2020 @ 9:00 pm
SEPTEMBER 24-26, 2020
PRESENTED BY FIRST FEDERAL BANKING
CHECK IN OPTIONS:
1. C3 (behind McDonalds on Poleline) starting at 5:30 ending at 7:45.
2. Twin Falls Visitor Center all day before the show.
The last bus runs at 8:00. PLEASE arrive by 7:45!!! You cannot drive your car down the canyon unless you’ve purchased the car pass prior to the show. They are sold out.
The festival begins at 6:00! The first bus will take you down at 5:45. There will be no one to assist you in the canyon before 5:30. Please arrive at C3 and wait for help. Do not go down the canyon if you have questions. Please come to C3 for all questions.
We will see you tonight!
Tickets Available Now!
Thursday, September 24 »
$12 – General admission
$7 – 12 and under
Free – 5 and under
$75 VIP – Includes sit down dinner, show and parking pass
$20 parking pass (park in the canyon)
General admission will ride the bus from top of the canyon
The show starts at 8:30 pm each night
Additional Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Spacious outdoor venue with 6+ feet of distance seating
- Touchless check in options
- Individual parking passes available for purchase
- Hand sanitizer and washing stations
- Required masks for less than 6 foot distancing
- Vendors to submit Health District Approved plans
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Hotels Offering Special Rates
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Twin Falls (119 USD – 149 USD per night)
- TownePlace Suites Twin Falls for (119 USD – 149 USD per night)
Make a weekend of it!
- Zip the Snake
AWOL Adventure Sports operates a four line zip course that will take you racing at 45mph through the Snake River Canyon. Participants will experience an exhilarating ride while enjoying the natural beauty of the canyon.
Reservations are required: https://paddlethesnake.com/zip-the-snake/
- AWOL Adventure SportsCome down and kayak 486′ below the Perrine Bridge or paddleboard to Shoshone Falls. Experience the Snake River Canyon in an exhilarating way! AWOL offers paddle sports rentals.
Reservations suggested, but not required. https://paddlethesnake.com/rentals/kayak/
- Gemstone Climbing GymMagic Valley’s first indoor Climbing and Fitness Facility! We have something for everyone, from first-time climbers and families to groups, to serious rock climbers. Our #1 goal is to provide a facility that any person can attend and have a great time.
Great for kids – equipment available for rent. http://gemstoneclimbing.rocks/about-gemstone/
- Putter’s Mini-GolfPutter’s Mini Golf is Idaho’s Premier miniature golf facility. We offer 19 unique, challenging and fun holes themed around Idaho. New facility with holes that are modeled off Shoshone Falls, Balanced Rock & More.