- This event has passed.
8th Annual Magic Valley Beer Festival
August 3, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
The 8th Annual Magic Valley Beer Festival is fast approaching!
Block your calendar for an afternoon tasting a plethora of cold beer, listening to live music, and playing games under the shade trees of City Park. The Blue Lakes Rotary Club is raising money this year to help support the several Magic Valley charities.
- Must be 21 – ID Required
- Rain or Shine
- Lawn chairs or blankets encouraged
- No coolers, food, or large bags.
- No weapons or animals.
- Bottled water & food available for purchase
- Only 1,500 tickets available
- $25 Advance
- $35 Day of Event (includes 15 samples)
- $10 Designated Driver (includes Pepsi products)
Tickets on sale at the following locations:
- Anchor Bistro
- O’Dunkens Draught House
- Blue Lakes Rotary Club Members
- Dirty Johnny: 1:00 – 2:15 PM
- Front Porch Flavor: 2:45 – 4:15 PM
- Riff Brokers: 4:45 – 6:00 PM
PLEASE DO NOT DRINK & DRIVE
Keep our festival fun & safe for everyone. Bring a designated driver, take a taxi, or slip on your hiking shoes. Snake River Yellow Cab and Ride Away Taxi will provide $5 flat rate rides within Twin Falls City Limits.